Its strategic location a five-minute drive from the Mexico City International Airport, Foro Sol and Palacio de los Deportes make of this hotel the perfect option for the ones attending a concert, or travelers having to get up for an early flight. The property is also a great choice for leisure travelers as historic downtown and La Zona Rosa are a 20-minute drive from the property.
Providing with all the amenities and comforts any corporate traveler might need during an entire hotel experience, the property provides you with the following services: continental breakfast, Wi Fi in every room, coffee in the lobby area, and transportation within 10 km radius
- Coffee service in the lobby
- Ice machine
- Laundry service / dry cleaning service $
- Luggage storage
- Maid service
- Room service $
- Safety deposit box in front desk
- Taxi service $
- Transportation 10km radius of the hotel.
- Valet parking
- Valet parking $
- Wi-fi at the common Ã¡reas of the hotel
- fitness center/ gym
- Area for people with disabilities
- Bussines center
- Restaurants $(1)
filter_dramaRestaurants & Bars
* In case of changes or cancellation of the reservation, this must be done before 24 hrs. in low season and before 72 hrs. in high season of the day of arrival at the hotel, to avoid the charge of a night of No Show *, in the reservation center with your reservation code. Series and circuits apply according to the policy of each hotel.
* Reservations without guarantee will be subject to availability and there will be no commitment from Hotels City Express, City Express Junior, City Express Suites, City Express Plus and City Center for this reservation and no agreement fee may be honored.
* In case of high season in hotels the reservation must be guaranteed with 72 hrs. of anticipation.
* In case the guest does not show up the first night, they will be charged with No Show * and the reservation will be canceled automatically.
* There will be no cancellations or refunds during the stay at the hotel, No Show * will be charged for nights not used.
* All changes or cancellations must be requested by the agency or booking person in our reservation center, no changes will be made directly requested by the guest.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal • Sat, Apr 28 - Tue, May 01 • 1 Room • 2 Adults
City Express Aeropuerto Ciudad de MÃ©xico
Boulevard Puerto AÃ©reo No. 90 Col. Santa Cruz AviaciÃ³n, DelegaciÃ³n Venustiano Carranza
Standard Room : Continental Breakfast
Equipped with every amenity a business traveler might need to rest or continue working, these modern style accommodations feature a queen size bed, LCD TV with cable service, desk, complimentary Wi Fi, blackout curtains, among other amenities.Show room information ↓ Hide room information ↑
Double Standard Room : Continental Breakfast
Because business can be exhausting after a long day, these accommodations feature two comfortable double beds, LCD TV with cable service, and blackout curtains to grant a restful nightâs sleep. If you need to continue working, the room also features a desk, complimentary Wi Fi, and more.Show room information ↓ Hide room information ↑